Monday, March 22, 2010

Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams


by Mike Dooley

'Infinite' just arrived in today's mail. I've wanted it for some time and the One Spirit book club reminded me I had one more selection to fulfill my obligation. So I ordered Mike's book with righteous cause.

I've still got three John Irving's to read checked out of the library but I don't think I'm going to make it through them. Yes, I already renewed. I joined a wee group to study and work with "The Artist's Way" which is a writing path. I'm finding the 'morning pages' to be extremely useful to my inspired writing. But this is about Mike's Infinite Possibilities isn't it Carol? Yes, but it's also about all the other books I'm 'doing' right now. I'm committed to the daily lessons in "A Course In Miracles" that meets once a month after service at Unity as well. And I bought and am reading the "Writing Down the Soul". Whew.

If that isn't enough I've just begun a three year commitment to the Board of Unity of the Huachucas and there's a lot of reading to that just now. Well, I like to read, right? Right.

Can't sit here typing my heart out, gotta get back to reading. Be well. Be happy. See you soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment